Flowers are the Ultimate Symbol of Love and Romance
Your wedding will undoubtedly be the most romantic day of your life...
Flowers set the tone for the ceremony and reception.
With today's endless selection of varieties and colors, you can achieve any effect.
As florists, we can give your ceremony and reception one-of-a-kind
look that suits your style and personality.
We can take your ideas and recommend designs that meet
both your taste and your budget!
Consider Before the Consultation
- Do you prefer natural, simple flowers or something more elegant?
- What is the color scheme?
- Will your wedding be more traditional - white or pastel colors or modern with bold colors?
- Are you considering monochromatic (all one color) or a variety of colors?
- Remember that your flowers will be more vibrant and photograph better if you use complementary colors!
- Will you need flowers for the reception? If so, how many tables and what size and shape will they be?
- It is more visually interesting if you do 2 or 3 different styles florals on the reception tables - consider different heights and variations.
- Will you need to rent plants, pedestals, candelabras, mirrors, vases, table linens or urns from us?
- How much have you budgeted for your flowers? Knowing your budget will allow us to present several pricing options.
What to Bring to the Consultation
- Fabric swatch from the bridesmaid dress
- A picture of you wedding dress or at least know the dress style
- A list of people in your wedding party
- A picture of your cake if you want flowers on it
- Any pictures of ideas you like
What to Expect
- There is a one-time $25 non-refundable consultation fee that will be applied to the cost of your flowers if you book your wedding with us.
- The initial consultation will usually last about an hour.
- If we deliver the flowers, a small fee is charged depending on the location. If we provide set up and/or tear down, additional fees apply. We recommend delivery and set up by one of our professionals. If you choose to forgo this additional expense, we cannot be responsible for any "mishaps" once the items leave our building. If you experience any mishaps, we are happy to make the required repairs or changes, but charges will apply.
- To reserve your date on our calendar, a 20% non- refundable retainer/deposit is required.
- Full payment is due 3 weeks before the wedding. Cancellation 7 days before the wedding date will be refunded at 50%. No refunds will be made for cancellations less than 7 days prior to the wedding date.
- We require a valid credit card number on file for incidentals.